Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Like adventure games? Do a review and get one for free!





I hate adventure games. So you can imagine my dismay when I received one in the mail yesterday. I feel bad not doing a review of a game that a publisher spent money on sending me, so I have decided to outsource a review someone like you. Here are the rules:

1. You must like adventure games. Because somebody has to.

2. You must live in the U.S. because I'm not shipping this thing internationally.

3. You must like to write about games and get the review done in about a week or so.

4. You get to keep it after you are finished.

I'm not going to say which game it is to sway the requests, but if you are interested, contact me through e-mail. A small sample of your non-plagarized writing skills might be nice to make you more noticable against the tons (couple) of entries I am bound to receive. Plus, you should be fairly familiar about the format of the reviews I write. Other than that, start filling my inbox!


1:00 PM

0 comments: